Defining Purpose and Values
Corporate Spring helps teams and organizations build human-centered, high-performing organizations
The Corporate Spring Model™ is a science-based model that has been implemented in startups, mid-size and Fortune 500 companies globally with great success.
The first two building blocks of the Corporate Spring Model is Purpose and Identity/Values. By defining purpose and values the Corporate Spring Way, you start building the foundation of a human-centered, high-performing organization.
As we help involve and engage your teams in the process, every building block of the Corporate Spring Model tend to be strengthened: increased levels of trust, growth mindsets, passion and joy, along with improved communication, collaboration, and leadership.
Are you ready to get started?
Why Purpose and Values:
- Inspire, energize, and provide direction for your teams.
- Build dynamic, agile, values-driven organizations with the ability to make the right decisions.
- Attract and retain talents who share your purpose and values.
- Increase engagement, identity, and sense of belonging within the company.
- Create the foundation of a high-performing organizational culture and a strong brand.
How We Do It:
- Work closely with you/your team to ensure internal ownership and communication.
- Involve the organization through an effective and interactive process.
- Facilitate meaningful and engaging purpose and values discussions.
- Organize creative, fun, and experiential learning and inspiring workshops.
- Secure an engaging, effective, and well-tested process that leads to tangible takeaways.
Purpose is your “why”.
Values are your “how”.
- Inspiring purpose that describes your “why” and give your organization a clear direction.
- Authentic values that describe your “how” and guide mindsets and behaviors.
- Purpose and values statements that have been co-created with the organization.
- A company identity for internal and external communications and brand.
- A positive energy injection for the organization, sparking a culture of creativity, pride and joy.
VP People & Development, Pexip
Corporate Spring was instrumental in our process of defining a common culture and values for the combined company this spring and help us focus on what matters the most in order to create a high performing global team.
Head of Global Demo Engineering, Cisco
Corporate Spring helped us create our global team’s “culture code”/core-values through an involving, innovative, and incredibly inspiring process that led to the powerful values statements we have lived by ever since.
Bestselling Author of Give and Take, Originals and Think Again
Annicken R. Day has a gift for transforming bureaucracies into businesses that buzz with creativity and joy.